Water Quality PH CL2 Chlorine Tester Gas Level Meter for Swimming Pool SPA Tubs
- Essential tool for fast and accurate measurements of ph & chlorine as chlorine is the most widely used water sanitizer by killing bacteria, algae and micro-organisms.
- An ideal tool for keeping your pool or spa within the safe Chlorine and PH ranges, no chemicals or guesswork.
- An electro-tester for testing pH and chlorine (Cl2) levels in water for routine monitoring of pH and chlorine levels in swimming pools, spas and various water sources.
- When chlorine and pH levels go from whack, it can lead to diarrhea and ear and skin infections. A good chlorine & pH level keeps bad bacteria at bay: If pH goes up too high, chlorine's germ-killing power drains. Chlorine can also get eaten up if a lot of nitrogen (from debris, puddles, sunscreen, or sweat) or other organic gets into the pool. That's why it's best to test chlorine and pH levels all the time - they can change day to day based on pool usage. Keeping your pH levels within the correct range is important for keeping your equipment and pool finish intact. Your chlorine will dissolve faster with a low pH level. High pH levels make chlorine inactive.
- Save time and money with this electro tester.
Name: PH CL2 Chlorine Tester
Recommended chlorine level for pools and spa is 1.2 to 1.7ppm
Recommended pH level for pools and spa is 7.2 to 7.8
Main unit: 175x125mm
Probe with handle: 150mm long
Probe (only): 65mm long
Cable (only): 130mm long
Power supply: 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (Not Included)
NOTE: Probes are NOT recommended to be immersed in any liquid other than pool or spa water.
1 x PH and Cl2 Tester with Probe
1 x User Manual
1 x Sand Paper