Measuring Angle Ruler Durable Hot Carpenter Edge Rule Woodworking Protractor Measure Tools
1. The new Woodworking Edge Rule simplifies your life by wrapping around the edge of the inventory and providing precise proportions on both sides.
2. Even the most skilled woodworker has to face the challenge of accurately placing the ruler on a large panel project. You can try to extend the production line from a small protractor, but even a small error will make the production line extend farther, the greater the error.
3. Our latest precision ruler can provide unparalleled precision for your panel layout work. Just press the head to the desired position and then press the straight line. The head can be adjusted from 0° to 70°, and it is firmly locked every 5° (plus 22-1/ 2° and 67-1/ 2°) to provide you with accurate reference reads and lengths respectively. It is 10 inches, 15 inches or 20 inches.
4. The secret of the T-shaped square is a series of precision-machined index holes and spring-type with close-tolerance index pins close to it. The pin snaps into place, giving you confidence that it is positioned accurately.
5. Even if you don't use rules, this is a layout tool that can be used in almost every project. The blade has the same unique serration design notches as our new stainless steel precision woodworking grid. There is a gap every sixteen inches on the entire blade. Just place the pencil in the notch and slide the head along the edge of the stock to get a perfect parallel line.
Name: Woodworking Ruler
Size(about): 10 inches, 15 inches, 20 inches
1 x Woodworking Ruler