151pcs Tile Leveling System Tile Spacer Wall Leveler Wedges Spacers Flooring Wall Tile Carrelage Leveling System
151Pcs Tile Leveling System Tile Spacer Wall Leveler Wedges Spacers Flooring Wall Tile Carrelage Leveling System
|Product Name||Wedege tile spacer locator
|Material||PP + 430 Stainlss Steel
|Suitable Spacer||2mm-8mm Spacer
- Wear-resistant, resuable.
- Easy to use for DIY operation.
- Keep the tile balance on the same horizontal position.
- Improve tile installation speed.
- Reduce installer fatigue/stress.
- Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically.
- Reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
1.Paving the first tile, leave more than 2mm (use with cross spacer). Close to the tiles.
2.Insert T-shaped needle along the gap in the tile.
3.Then 180 degree rotation,T-shaped needle stuck at the bottom of the two tiles.
4.Adjust the caps with your hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level.
5.About 5-6 hours after leveling, Before cement/adhesive is completely dry, rotate caps in the reverse direction, remove 180° T-needle until the word, take out.
Avoid not removing the T-tile leveling system:
1. Ceramic tile gaskets are 2mm or more (cross gaskets are recommended)
2. When leveling, the cement or tile adhesives around T-type leveller must be cleaned.
3. Remove the T-type straightener about 5-6 hours after leveling before the tile binder or cement is completely dried.
Tile Leveler Spacers